These are some links that may be useful to you:
- New Harbinger Publications — Publisher for Dr. Love’s forthcoming book, No More Narcissists
- Illinois Psychological Association — Excellent resource for information on topics such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD, as well as resources to find a psychologist and/or help.
- Colorado Psychological Association — Advances the profession of psychology through advocacy and education for the promotion of psychological health and well-being.
- The American Psychological Association — The the world’s largest association of psychologists, with nearly 130,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
- Center for Health Improvement and Preventions Studies at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) — Research center that has conducted cutting-edge research and that “aims to improve health outcomes by conducting clinically relevant behavioral research. We help health care providers to help their patients reduce their risky behaviors.”